Find the Right Digital Marketing Provider
Have you ran the gamut of digital marketing providers in mid-Michigan without any luck in finding a company that can fit your specific needs? Have you researched site after site, hoping for some sort of clarity concerning a tech-savvy solution for marketing your business? If so, you’re in luck, because finding digital marketing solutions in Mid-Michigan is a breeze once you have firm knowledge of where trends are heading into 2017.
As technological advancements in digital marketing continue to expand, not only through the hardware being used, but also through the ways your brand and services can be presented to consumers, it’s important for you to stay on top of the best ways of marketing products and services digitally. There are many ways you can do this, though without the proper knowledge, you won’t be able to give your business the competitive edge it needs.
In order to begin sorting through the various digital marketing providers and what they can offer your business, you must first understand the many aspects of what a complete digital marketing solution includes.
Help Customers Find You
Anyone that has a computer and access to the Internet has likely used a search engine. Available in many forms (Google, Bing, Yahoo!, etc.), with just a click, users have access to an indexed version of everything the Internet has to offer, allowing for a shortcut to the most relevant information on a topic. In order to help users find the right pages for the products and services they are seeking, website developers employ search engine optimization (SEO).
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a method of organizing and indexing content to help a website maximize the number of potential visitors to your page. Serviced through a digital marketing provider, SEO is done through a few different steps:
- Targeting Relevant Users – By simplifying the basis of what a visitor would search for on your website to just a few general keywords, you’ll be able to help drive wanted traffic to your site.
- Researching the Best Tags – You’re going to want both keywords and title tags that result in the highest number of visitors to your site. Researching potential options to see what your competition is doing is a great way of scoping this information out in advance.
- Finding Content Faster – When a search engine indexes your site, it will not only go through your selected tags, but through the content and file names you’ve selected. Picking relevant titles for these areas will assure success in SEO.
Marketing Your Site
Optimizing your site for search engines is only half the battle when it comes to getting your products and services noticed – your products and services must be marketed in a conceivable manner. This process, provided by many digital marketing providers, is done through search engine marketing (SEM) – a process that increases web visibility of services and products to visitors through pay-per-click (PPC) advertising.
While a lot goes into a successful PPC campaign, two key things should be considered by the novice marketer:
- Do I understand how Adwords works – In order to fully grasp the concept of SEM, you must first understand how it works. Understanding how Google Adwords works is crucial. Choosing which keywords to purchase and at what price can make or break a successful campaign
- Is organic presence enough? – Through natural traffic pathways, some of your services and products may be easily found through searches; however, some may not. Research into which products are being found through search and which aren’t can help determine which items to include in an SEM campaign.
Getting Social with Your Users
Once your site is complete and indexed across numerous search engines, you’re also going to want to explore the potential of expanding your digital presence via other sites that specialize in social interaction and mass distribution. This is where social media comes in – the use of websites like Facebook and Twitter are essential to getting the word out to a larger audience through more personal and less conventional means. On social media websites, people create accounts to communicate with friends, express individual interests, share thoughts and ideas, and “like” things that they enjoy.
Used by more than one billion people across the globe, Facebook is easily the most popular means of social media in the current market, with tools to help you target users with your website/business by certain demographics, such as age, gender, location, etc. Social media can help draw a wider range of users to your website, allowing your business to grow in the process.
All of these tools are crucial to casting the widest net for your website in the competitive world of digital marketing.
Engaging Audiences Through Social Media
It’s not enough to just have social media accounts on Facebook and Twitter; it is also important for you to create captivating content and posts on social media so users will want to engage with your website.
Creating a healthy brand using a digital marketing provider on not just a website, but on social media as well, is part of the lifeblood that keeps a constant stream of users interested in your product, business, or website. In order to get users to like your page, as well as keep them engaged with relevant posts, there are a few tricks that you should keep in mind:.
- Consistency – Being consistent with the content you post on social media is crucial to your business’ success. The first step to doing this is finding an appropriate tone for your posts – whether it’s funny, educational, or helpful, you should always have a consistent tone in your posts to ensure the most accurate results.
- Relevancy – Your best bet is to create content that will, in some way, improve the lives of whoever is reading it, whether it be through a joke, a tip, an anecdote, etc. Posts with information like this are a great icebreaker to transition into your website.
- Accessible – The best way to create content that casts the widest net for potential, relevant users is to do just that: Find ways to bridge the gap between all ages, genders, locations, interests, etc. Your best bet is to play to ways that are timeless and inspired, improving the lives of any user that may come across your page.
When You Have a Lot to Say
Any digital marketing provider will tell you that, while short form communication tactics on social media are good for the short-term effects, long form communication through blogging is a great way to get in-depth on certain topics, showing both an extensive knowledge on a topic for your audience, as well as a way to create a lasting impression on your viewership.
- Go for Length – Without having to stretch for content, the more you can expand on the topic you’re blogging about the better. Long blogs allow for more content to be indexed on your website, allowing for your site to hit more demographics and specific interests.
- Linking is Key – Linking relevant information from other websites, blogs, or pages is a great way to expand your network, as well as help to show people where you’re getting your information from. Remember: An informed blog is a trustworthy blog.
- Stay Concise – Being succinct with your thoughts is key for your audience to not only become engaged with what you’re writing about, but also to truly absorb the information they’re given, making them more likely to share the piece with their friends.
Technical Advancements & Maintenance
While much of the focus on the work of digital marketing providers typically extends to the creative side of the business, much of the work also relies on the technical aspects that go into keeping the site functioning properly. If attention wasn’t paid to these often overlooked details, your website wouldn’t be able to perform the necessary tasks that keep users coming back.
- Link building – This is a common method used in search engine optimization that helps link pages to other websites, helping to build an extended network through the Internet for your users to find the most relevant information.
- Analytics analysis – Once all of the information is put on a website, either you or a digital marketing provider can find information regarding how often your site is visited, what times/days your site is visited most often, and other statistics that can help you build your digital presence from the ground-up.
- Retargeting – By using this information, you will be able to adjust your content, advertising, and marketing strategy to help better fit the needs of your audience.
While at a passing glance, it may seem difficult to find quality digital marketing solutions in Mid-Michigan, it’s important to also recognize that many of these solutions can be provided by a local digital marketing firm, such as Solutio Inc. At Solutio, we are able to provide innovative digital marketing solutions to businesses and organizations of nearly any size. Our talented staff of writers, designers, and industry experts are here to provide impeccable service and and dynamic solutions for all of your digital marketing needs.
So, if you’re in the market for a new or updated website, want to increase your market share through an increased digital presence, or just need a little more knowledge regarding digital marketing solutions in Mid-Michigan, call on Solutio at 989-780-0684. Or visit our offices at 204 W. Wackerly St in Midland. We provide free consultations concerning all of your digital marketing needs. Stop in and have a coffee with us!