[vc_row row_type=”row” text_align=”left” css_animation=””][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”1890″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]Almost every business uses email on a daily basis in the United States. If you fall into this category, you have a few questions you should ask yourself:
- How efficient is my email service?
- Am I being as productive as I should be using my current email service?
- Do I worry about the security of my emails?
- If the email service you are currently using does not meet the above criteria that you deem is necessary, it’s time to switch! So how can switching to Google’s Gmail help solve your email issues?
[/vc_column_text][vc_separator type=”transparent” up=”15″ down=”10″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row row_type=”row” text_align=”left” css_animation=””][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]
Not Just for Personal Use!
Google’s Gmail is great for keeping in contact with your local grocery store, family and friends. But there are so many benefits for your business when using this service as well! If you are willing to follow in the footsteps of thousands of other companies that are making Google work for them, then keep reading to find out more.
1. Branded Email – Once upon a time, when using Gmail for your business, your domain would not be included. This would lead others to think that you were a bit unprofessional. Not anymore! Google now gives you the option of personalizing your email addresses using your domain. For example, [email protected]_company.com or even [email protected]_company.com. This allows your emails for your business to look authentic while being powered by Gmail on the backend!
2. Support 24/7 – Should something happen to stop your Gmail from running smoothly, all you have to do is contact Google via phone or email for support. This gives you the peace of mind of knowing that your email provider is available to provide support any time, day or night!
3. On the Road Access – So many business professionals take their work on the road with them and like to stay connected while at home. Gmail allows you to do this. Simply sync and access your email from your tablet and smartphone. And your device doesn’t need to be powered by the Google Android operating system in order to work. Gmail works great with Apple iOS, BlackBerry and several others.
4. More Functionality Than Just Email – With your Gmail application, there are a variety of ways in which to communicate to others. There is a chat feature for instant communication as well as the capability to host video meetings with coworkers and clients. This all can be achieved directly from your Gmail inbox.
5. A Secure Plan – You need to have a security plan for your emails in place or your email can be hacked or intercepted. When you use Gmail, you are getting the best security. They use an encrypted HTTPS for a secure connection for your emails. This feature doesn’t allow anyone to look in or see what you are sending, even when using a public Wi-Fi network.
Give Gmail a Try!
There are so many email providers out there who are competing for your business. If you are starting a business or need to change email providers, Gmail is a great option to pursue. Everyone knows and trusts the Google brand, so why not give Gmail a try for your business and see what Google can do for you?[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”1889″ img_size=”medium”][/vc_column][/vc_row]